Michael Kors is always interested in hearing from talented, globally-minded individuals with a passion for fashion.
If you enjoy working in a creative, fast-paced environment, then we would love to hear from you!
JOB PROFILE: SALES ASSOCIATE APRIL 2014 JOB PROFILE: SALES ASSOCIATE PAGE 1
REPORTS TO: Management Team
MAIN JOB OBJECTIVE
To achieve sales goals and develop lasting client relationships. These initiatives are achieved by providing the highest level of customer service and complying with all company policies, procedures and directives.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
• Meet sales goals
• Utilize the elevated levels of sales and service to maximize sales performance
• Demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of the merchandise
• After closing a sale, monitor all details including: shipping, alterations (if applicable) and special requests to ensure customer satisfaction
• Comply with all sales related policies and procedures
• Maintain a keen interest in the fashion industry and market trends
• Provide the highest level of customer service
• Build and maintain repeat clientele; utilize client book
• Resolve all client problems and complaints quickly and effectively, ensuring client satisfaction
• Keep selling floor and merchandise neat, organized and stocked
• Assist in the maintenance of all inventory in the stockroom and on the selling floor
• Assist in all areas of stock, shipping, receiving protocol/policies and all shipping/ receiving related paperwork.
• Participate in inventories
• Comply with all Point-of-Sale policies and procedures
• Properly execute all relevant register functions
• Adhere to work schedule, inclusive of time and attendance
• Participate in all relevant training and development seminars, programs and meetings as directed by store management
Minimum 2 years retail experience.
At Capri, we are all responsible for creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. We try to inspire change and growth within each other and believe success is a result that comes from our differences. Capri is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to inclusivity regardless of age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic characteristics, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy, or any other legally-recognized protected basis prohibited by applicable law. M/D/F/V