Michael Kors is always interested in hearing from talented, globally-minded individuals with a passion for fashion.
If you enjoy working in a creative, fast-paced environment, then we would love to hear from you!
MAIN JOB OBJECTIVE
To support the sales team and deliver the customer service promise by creating an organized and pleasant shopping environment for the customers.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
· merchandise on the sales floor
· stock checks for customers and in support of sales associates
· with merchandise floor moves and other visual tasks
· POS transactions accurately and efficiently
· with all sales related policies and procedures
· each customer in a warm and friendly manner
· with customers as they enter the store
· to customer’s questions quickly and accurately
· customer’s needs and direct them to the appropriate sales associate
· the sales associates in resolving all client problems and complaints as needed
· with stock and sales associates effectively to ensure a fast and seamless customer experience in the fitting rooms
· the highest level of customer service to each customer
· sales floor and merchandise neat, organized and stocked
· hang/fold merchandise, and secure security tags when needed
· the sales floor, fitting rooms, cash wrap; processes and run go-backs
· to work schedule, inclusive of time and attendance
· with all Point-of-Sale policies and procedures
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/D/F/V
At Capri, we are all responsible for creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. We try to inspire change and growth within each other and believe success is a result that comes from our differences. Capri is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to inclusivity regardless of age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic characteristics, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy, or any other legally-recognized protected basis prohibited by applicable law. M/D/F/V