Michael Kors is always interested in hearing from talented, globally-minded individuals with a passion for fashion.
If you enjoy working in a creative, fast-paced environment, then we would love to hear from you!
Michael Kors has joined with Jimmy Choo and Versace over the last year and is now the 3rd largest luxury group in the world known as Capri Holdings.
Our contributors at Michael Kors are stylish individuals who are passionate about the customer experience and achieving results. As a Sales Assistant, you are a flexible team player with the ability to multitask and thrive in a fun, inspiring and fast-paced store environment.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
• Deliver an elevated and welcoming experience while managing multiple customers’ needs
• Demonstrate flexibility and perform store tasks with speed and excellence
• Act as a fashion advisor while demonstrating product knowledge
• Consistently support management team with business needs
WE’D LOVE TO SEE:
• 1+ year of relevant retail experience
• Energetic and motivated with the ability to engage
• Customer service obsessed; ability to sell with a passion for styling and love for fashion
• Technologically savvy individual
• Generous Michael Kors Discount
• Amazing growth and mobility opportunities across all 3 brands
• Flexible schedule
At Capri, we are all responsible for creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. We try to inspire change and growth within each other and believe success is a result that comes from our differences. Capri is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to inclusivity regardless of age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic characteristics, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy, or any other legally-recognized protected basis prohibited by applicable law. M/D/F/V