Michael Kors is always interested in hearing from talented, globally-minded individuals with a passion for fashion.
If you enjoy working in a creative, fast-paced environment, then we would love to hear from you!
Overview of Role
As a Quality Assurance Inspector you will receive and inspect returned customer handbags to make a determination of warranty eligibility and resolution options.
Role and Responsibilities
· Cross-reference receiving log from loading dock with number of boxes delivered to the Q.A. department on the mezzanine level
· Unpack boxes and enter customer and item details in to shared excel receiving log and place item in bin for inspection
· Create / update CSC warranty ticket and enter customer and item details
· Physically inspect item to determine: 1) factory defect; 2) product damaged; 3) normal wear & tear; 4) out-of-warranty / no damage found
· Move item to appropriate bin based on inspection results
· CSC Ticketing
· Decide which queue the ticket needs to be moved to base on inspection results
· Provide clear and concise notes documenting the determination from inspection and reason why ticket was moved to the specific queue
· Reassign ticket to the appropriate queue
· Return to Customer – no work has been performed and item is out-of-warranty or no defect was found
· Send to Rago – item is within warranty and can be repaired
· Hardware Requests – upon request, simple hardware replacement items such as strap handles or Hamilton locks will be mailed to customers
· Replacement items – Replacement orders will be fulfilled from wholesale inventory by the Whittier, CA distribution warehouse
Qualifications and Education Requirements
· High School Diploma or equivalent
· Physical Functions: Bending, stretching, reaching, and lift up to 50 lbs.
· Data entry skills
· Familiarity with ticket management systems
· Ability to navigate web browsers
At Capri, we are all responsible for creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. We try to inspire change and growth within each other and believe success is a result that comes from our differences. Capri is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to inclusivity regardless of age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic characteristics, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy, or any other legally-recognized protected basis prohibited by applicable law. M/D/F/V