Michael Kors is always interested in hearing from talented, globally-minded individuals with a passion for fashion.
If you enjoy working in a creative, fast-paced environment, then we would love to hear from you!
JOB PROFILE: KEY HOLDER
REPORTS TO: Store Manager
MAIN JOB OBJECTIVE
To achieve personal and store sales goals, and to develop lasting client relationships. To perform key opening and closing duties, complying with all company policies, procedures and directives. To ensure the highest level of customer service standards are maintained at all times.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
• Meet personal and store sales goals
• Continue to develop personal sales techniques
• Utilize elevated levels of sales and service to maximize sales performance
• Demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of the merchandise
• After closing a sale, monitor all details including: shipping, alterations (if applicable), and special requests to ensure customer satisfaction
• Ensure all sales related policies and procedures are maintained
• Maintain a keen interest in the fashion industry and market trends
• Provide the highest level of customer service
• Act as a role model demonstrating sales leadership to the team, support them with their own sales, foster cross-selling and Client repurchase
• Ensure business opportunities are maximized through efficient sales floor management, being a visible presence and support and ensuring the Experience Michael Promise standards are achieved
• Support the team in building long term Client relationship, leveraging the different clienteling tools
• Establish a Client-centric mind set in store to ensure the highest level of Client experience and proactively handle Client- related situations
• Collaborate with store manager in areas of risk management, physical security, store cash controls, and inventory management
• Understand and properly execute all opening & closing register functions
• Assist in all areas of stock, shipping, receiving protocol/policies, procedures, and all shipping/receiving related paperwork
• Participate in inventories
• Only applicable for Offsite drivers: Responsible for driving product to and from the Offsite location on an as needed basis
• Ensure the selling floor is neat, organized, stocked and reflects the correct visual image at all times
• Assist in the implementation and maintenance of all merchandising/ visual directives
• Ensure deliveries are properly processed in a timely manner
• Identify product concerns in a timely manner • Communicate inventory needs to support the business goal
• Ensure image and grooming standards are professional and reflective of the brand image, at all times
• Adhere to work schedule, inclusive of time and attendance • Support and assist in follow-up for all training programs and seminars
Minimum of 2-4 years specialty retail experience.
At Capri, we are all responsible for creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. We try to inspire change and growth within each other and believe success is a result that comes from our differences. Capri is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to inclusivity regardless of age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic characteristics, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy, or any other legally-recognized protected basis prohibited by applicable law. M/D/F/V