Michael Kors is always interested in hearing from talented, globally-minded individuals with a passion for fashion.
If you enjoy working in a creative, fast-paced environment, then we would love to hear from you!
Capri Holdings Limited is a global fashion luxury group including brands Versace, Jimmy Choo and Michael Kors. These iconic brands are industry leaders in design, style and craftsmanship. Operating in some of the most prestigious cities in the world – New York, Beverly Hills, Chicago, London, Milan, Paris, Munich, Istanbul, Dubai, Seoul, Tokyo and Hong-Kong - Capri’s brands cover the full spectrum of fashion luxury categories, including women’s and men’s accessories, footwear and apparel, as well as wearable technology, watches, jewelry, eyewear and a full line of fragrance products. Capri’s goal is to continue extending the global reach of the Company’s three iconic brands, while ensuring that they maintain their independence and exclusive DNA.
We are seeking an experienced Integration Business Analyst to join Project Elevate. This position will report directly to the Director of Integrations. The Integration Business Analyst will partner with teams, domestic and global to successfully design, develop and deliver a new large-scale SAP implementation in accordance to SAP best practices and Michael Kors governance. The Integration Business Analyst will be accountable for the design, delivery, implementation, configuration, development, and support of ESB applications and non-SAP applications integrated with SAP. The position will provide ongoing support to new business processes and system enhancements.
Main Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Responsible for leading the design and support of ESB (Enterprise Service Bus) systems administration, migrations, version upgrades, certs management, production support, performance tuning, trouble-shooting and resolution.
· Lead the coordination of the release to production environment.
· Design, develop, test and modify ESB integrations.
· Test, reconcile and deploy data within the SAP Architecture.
· Ensure all high-level solution models and solution architectures are in compliance with the target Architecture, Enterprise Roadmap, Architecture Principles and Standards.
· Coordinate and collaborate with project stakeholders, system implementation partners, PMO, vendors, onshore and offshore resources on the design and development of the new SAP system functionality.
· Investigate, analyze, and solve software problems by liaising with the business to troubleshoot issues that arise.
· Independently facilitate workshops with business users to define business requirements by analyzing, creating and validating detailed functional specifications that can be translated into technical specifications
· Map requirements, processes and objectives by developing necessary product modifications to satisfy business necessities. Document AS-IS and TO-BE by identifying gaps, issues and work around solutions.
· Define deliverables according to the SDLC including functional and technical specifications, use cases, test cases, and system documentation.
· Design and develop documentation for new system functionality to cover business processes and system functions.
· Collaborate with Functional and Technical teams on testing which includes; unit, integration, functional, acceptance system, regression and database, by analyzing results, managing defects and resolving issues.
· Design, Develop, test, and modify ESB integrations. Fix and coordinate releases to production.
· Provide end-user support in post-deployment phases; assess and evaluate all feedback to ensure that the requirements necessary to correct the issues are addressed.
· Monitor and support data integrations with agreed upon service levels.
· 5-7 years working in Information Technology, preferably with experience implementing large-scale complex ERP initiatives on a global / enterprise level. Experience in generating technical and functional specifications.
· Experience in developing integrations with webMethods suite of applications – webMethods 9.x or newer, including Integration Server, Universal Messaging, Trading Networks, Designer, Deplorer, Optimize, My webMethods (MWS), various adapters, Managed File Transfer and API Gateway/Portal.
· Experience working with SAP backend using SAP Adapters, IDOCs processing, analysis and troubleshooting.
· Experience designing and implementing integrations with RDBMS databases – Oracle, SQL Server, DB2, etc.
· Experience with Cloud Streams connectors and integrations with SaaS applications
· Experience in setting up and integrating using various transmission protocols (http/s, ftp/s, sftp, JMS, LDAP, SOAP, REST,WSDL). Experience with XML and XML document parsing and validation
· Planning, design, and development of application integration and data integration frameworks and best practices within an enterprise center of excellence.
· Experience in development and promotion of code from development to production environments.
· Experience in generating technical, functional specifications, testing for data Integrations
· Experience in creating deployment, test scripts and regression testing
· Experience in security concepts and encryption methods.
· Familiar with Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) concepts and standards, including Trading Networks, AS/2
· Experience in designing, coding, maintenance troubleshooting of data and application integration services.
· Experience with developing integration solutions based on XMLs, flat files, JSON formats, etc.
· Experience working closely with offshore teams in Global Delivery Model
· Familiar with Jira or other documentation and software development tools.
· Knowledge of data networking and other infrastructure concepts including firewalls, network ports, and proxies.
· Experience with data integration activities that support ERP systems, including SAP and Oracle EBS.
· Middleware experience at vertically integrated retail businesses; ideally working in an apparel and wholesale environment
· Production support (Remedy/ServiceNow); Defect Management (HPALM or similar)
· Bachelor’s Degree from a four-year college or equivalent education required
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, “self-starter” environment
· Highly organized and detail-oriented
· Team-player with excellent relationship-building
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/D/F/V