Michael Kors is always interested in hearing from talented, globally-minded individuals with a passion for fashion.
If you enjoy working in a creative, fast-paced environment, then we would love to hear from you!
Who You Are:
You are positive, reliable, independent and self-motivated. You thrive in a rapidly changing environment while still being detail oriented, are fashion-curious and capable of multi-tasking and prioritizing in a demanding environment. You have project management experience with the ability to deliver projects on time and within budget. You have technical PLM/Market Order system experience and love to bring viable solutions to your business customers as well as provide hands-on support and training as needed.
What you’ll do:
The PLM Analyst will be responsible for supporting all aspects of Michael Kors’ Product Design and Development systems. This role will be responsible for implementing System Enhancements and providing Production support for Centric PLM and other systems such as 7th Online and JOOR. Business areas supported by this role include Footwear, Accessories, Women’s RTW and Men’s divisions. The Analyst related tasks to be performed shall encompass the full enterprise systems implementation lifecycle, including but not limited to, requirements gathering/documentation, configuration, testing (unit, system, and integration), user training, issue triage and working with the software vendor to resolve identified software issues. In addition to that, this role will be working very closely with the business users to provide application support as required.
· Working closely with business users, gather requirements and translate to functional design documents to be provided to application support Vendors for implementation.
· Understand the Michael Kors’ business processes as it relates to Product design and development systems and provide support to business community.
· Work very closely with business users and external Vendors to ensure the accurate rollout of system enhancements and production issue fixes.
· Develop functional business requirements specifications to support improved business process and business/systems modification. The specification developed would be at a level where it would document the business need and is not a technical document. It is geared toward the business community and is readable by the business community as well as the technical community to help define the business requirements.
· Work closely with IT and business partners to assure the timeliness for the completion of projects. Develop and execute integrated testing scripts. Coordinate with and incorporate business community into the testing process. Develop or oversee the development of user documentation and training material needed by the business community.
· Working closely with IT resources (internal and external) to assist with issue resolution when appropriate.
· PLM and Market Order system training for end users – internal and external users.
What you’ll need to have:
· Candidate must have past experience in working with Apparel, Footwear or Accessories Product design and development systems and processes as it related to PLM and Market Order systems.
· Centric PLM, 7th Online and JOOR experience is a Plus
· Candidate must have strong knowledge of capturing and documenting Functional Requirements, Test Scripts, and System Documentation.
· Hands-on experience with any major PLM platform (Dassault Enovia/PTC FlexPLM/Centric) will be preferable.
· Hands-on experience with Merchandising, Planning and Sales applications for an Apparel business will be preferable.
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills to troubleshoot complex business scenarios and provide solutions to business users.
· Must have strong communication skills – verbal and written.
· Should be comfortable with hands-on instructor led role to a business or IT user group.
· Must be able to author documents using MS Office products (Word, Excel, Power Point, Project, and Visio).
· Prior user training experience for PLM system users.
What we’d like to see:
· Strong analytical and communication skills
· Must have strong written skills, with the ability to convey clear and concise thoughts and ideas.
· Should have good interpersonal skills to deal with user community and vendors
· Must be willing to work from both NY and NJ offices as required (post COVID restrictions)
· Generous Holiday Schedule and Vacation Days
· Internal mobility across Capri Brands (Versace, Jimmy Choo, Michael Kors)
· Cross-brand Discount
· Exclusive Employee Sales
· Fave 5 Cards (MK Discount for friends and family)
· 401k Match
· Paid Parental Leave
· Thrive Wellness Program (seasonal in-office massages and more!)
· Commuter Benefits
· Gym Discounts
At Capri, we are all responsible for creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. We try to inspire change and growth within each other and believe success is a result that comes from our differences. Capri is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to inclusivity regardless of age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic characteristics, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy, or any other legally-recognized protected basis prohibited by applicable law. M/D/F/V