Michael Kors is always interested in hearing from talented, globally-minded individuals with a passion for fashion.
If you enjoy working in a creative, fast-paced environment, then we would love to hear from you!
Who You Are:
An innovative and ambitious Designer with a positive attitude and passion for all things digital Expert knowledge of the digital space and best practices in social, ecommerce and digital advertising required. Critical thinking, attention to detail, and excellent communication skills a must.
What You’ll Do:
· Support the senior team members and Art Directors with all campaign projects from concept and competitive research (including creation of photo-shoot support documents), presentations (including mood boards & image presentations) and 360-degree design implementations.
· Explore and execute design and branding elements including but not limited to global advertising campaigns, social, editorial, and ecommerce shoots, email and web designs, in-store signage, OOH applications, packaging, logo/identity design, and other relevant design projects
You’ll Need to Have:
· 1+ years digital design experience
· BFA in Graphic Design or equivalent
· Active user on social media platforms or a clear understanding of current platforms / trends
· Must be an outstanding designer with a clear grasp of layout, typography and hierarchy
· Fashion, marketing and/or e-commerce experience is a plus
· Exceptional Skills in the Adobe Creative Suite. Photoshop, Illustrator & InDesign are required
· Knowledge of HTML, CSS and Responsive web design is a plus
· After Effects & motion design a plus
We’d love to see:
· Strong passion for the fashion space and the ability to effectively combine photography, typography and motion, creating fascinating interactive experiences that contribute to the evolution of the site design, customer experience and brand projection on social.
· Flexibility and an interest in creative collaboration between multidisciplinary teams will be essential to help support the brand’s creation of innovative multi-tiered campaigns
· A positive attitude, critical thinker, strong attention to detail, and excellent communication skills
· Generous holiday schedule
· Internal mobility across Capri Brands (Michael Kors, Jimmy Choo, Versace)
· Michael Kors and Jimmy Choo Discount
· Exclusive Employee Sales
· Fav 5 Cards (MK Discount for friends and family)
· 401k match
· Paid Parental Leaven
· Thrive Wellness Program (seasonal in-office massages and more!)
· Commuter benefits
· Gym discounts
Michael Kors is a world-renowned, award-winning designer of luxury accessories and ready-to-wear. His namesake company, established in 1981, produces a range of products under his signature Michael Kors Collection and MICHAEL Michael Kors labels. These products include accessories, footwear, watches, jewelry, men’s and women’s ready-to-wear, eyewear and a full line of fragrance products.
Michael Kors stores are operated, either directly or through licensing partners, in some of the most prestigious cities in the world, including New York, Beverly Hills, Chicago, London, Milan, Paris, Munich, Istanbul, Dubai, Seoul, Tokyo, Hong Kong, Shanghai and Rio de Janeiro.
Behind this burgeoning empire stands a singular designer with an innate sense of glamour and an unfailing eye for timeless chic. Michael Kors has won numerous accolades within the fashion industry, been honored for his philanthropy, and earned the respect and affection of millions. Wholly dedicated to a vision of style that is as sophisticated as it is indulgent, as iconic as it is modern, he has created an enduring luxury lifestyle empire with a global reach.
At Capri, we are all responsible for creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. We try to inspire change and growth within each other and believe success is a result that comes from our differences. Capri is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to inclusivity regardless of age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic characteristics, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy, or any other legally-recognized protected basis prohibited by applicable law. M/D/F/V