Michael Kors is always interested in hearing from talented, globally-minded individuals with a passion for fashion.
If you enjoy working in a creative, fast-paced environment, then we would love to hear from you!
"I feel really lucky to be surrounded by such a great team. I’m not only grateful that they’ve helped me achieve my goals, but also that I can give them a place where they can achieve theirs."
- MICHAEL KORS -
We have an exciting opportunity for a Digital Marketing Coordinator
Digital Department is responsible for creating and monitoring Social Media digital marketing programs that engage on-line customers. Responsible for driving engagement and networking through social media outlets. The Digital Marketing Coordinator is responsible for supporting Michael Kors’ performance marketing team across EMEA/ROW region with focus on Affiliate Marketing, Paid Social, Paid Search, SEO and Display.
What You’ll Do:
· Working closely on Paid Search, SEO, Display Affiliate and Paid Social, reporting into the Senior Specialist.
· Take ownership of creative workflow across channels, from briefing assets to the design team and to the copywriter to reviewing the assets received and finally delivering approved assets to the agency for execution
· Work with our in-house translation team to localize campaigns across the EU markets
· Coordinate campaign briefing process, working with Design, Translations, Trade and Operations to communicate campaigns into the media agency.
· Support on campaign implementation and execution across all paid channels, including testing, QA and analysis.
· Identify opportunities across all digital channels to drive quality traffic through competitor benchmarking.
· Manage tools including Facebook Business Manager, Datorama, Adobe and our CRM platform.
· Support the team with reporting and campaigns performance tracking, Daily, Weekly and adhoc reports.
· Support with day-to-day communication and weekly calls with our third party agencies.
· Provide support on day-to-day campaign planning and execution, to deliver strong plans and growing revenue whilst maintaining good ROAS
· Support with Copy and Creative checks
· Support with the update of Organic Search meta-data between the web production and translation teams
· Affiliates: Work with our affiliate network to grow the affiliate traffic and revenue in EU and Global by identifying opportunities for growth with existing publishers as well as by sourcing new partners.
· Conducting accurate checking of each exposure booked to ensure the affiliates are using the right message, landing page and creative asset
· Assist with managing the top publishers in order to drive strong revenue growth targets for Michael Kors in Europe. This involves negotiating exposure packages, holding recurrent meeting, reviewing publisher’s performance and delivering feedback to them based on data.
· Manage Validation and invoicing process on a monthly basis
You’ll Need to Have:
· 2+ year experience in Digital Marketing, preferably Affiliate Marketing
· Experience across at least another digital marketing channel, e.g Paid Social and Paid Search
· Marketing, Business, Analytics or related qualification is a plus
· Proficient in Microsoft Office including advanced-level Excel skills
· Direct experience with analytics tools including Adobe Analytics/Omniture
· Experience working in partnership with affiliate publishers would be a huge plus
We’d Love to See:
· Continuous improvement
· Time management skills
· Results-driven mindset
· Strong work ethic
· Positive attitude to change
At Capri, we are all responsible for creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. We try to inspire change and growth within each other and believe success is a result that comes from our differences. Capri is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to inclusivity regardless of age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic characteristics, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy, or any other legally-recognized protected basis prohibited by applicable law. M/D/F/V