Michael Kors is always interested in hearing from talented, globally-minded individuals with a passion for fashion.
If you enjoy working in a creative, fast-paced environment, then we would love to hear from you!
Michael Kors is looking for enthusiastic, passionate, and dynamic individuals to become a part of our management team. This position offers growth potential and the ability to be creative within a positive, growing environment.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Recruit, train and develop staff for store, ensuring all positions are filled in a timely manner with qualified personnel
• Demonstrate sales leadership for staff by playing an active role on the selling floor
• Ensure that all associates provide the highest level of customer service
• Ensure all operational procedures are properly followed
• Implement and maintain all merchandising directives
• 2-5 years of Sales Management experience
• Must have strong operational skills
• Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
Michael Kors Canada Co. offers excellent career growth opportunities, competitive salary and comprehensive benefit package.
At Capri, we are all responsible for creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. We try to inspire change and growth within each other and believe success is a result that comes from our differences. Capri is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to inclusivity regardless of age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic characteristics, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy, or any other legally-recognized protected basis prohibited by applicable law. M/D/F/V