Michael Kors is always interested in hearing from talented, globally-minded individuals with a passion for fashion.
If you enjoy working in a creative, fast-paced environment, then we would love to hear from you!
"I FEEL really LUCKY to be SURROUNDED by SUCH a GREAT TEAM. I’m not only GRATEFUL that they’ve HELPED me ACHIEVE my GOALS, but also that I CAN GIVE them a PLACE WHERE THEY can ACHIEVE theirs."
- MICHAEL KORS -
We have an exciting opportunity for an Accounts Receivable Associate (Temporary)
The Accounts Receivable Department is part of the Finance Division within Michael Kors and responsible for the collection, credit management and back-office activities related to the wholesale business.
Who You Are:
You are energetic, reliable, self-motivated with an analytical and hands-on mindset. You thrive in a rapidly changing environment and are capable of multi-tasking and prioritizing in a demanding environment.
What You’ll Do:
· Manage incoming payments allocation and booking
· Manage bank reconciliations
· Manage chargebacks reporting and follow up
· Month-end closure activities and accounting bookings
· Upload in the accounting system weekly sales and payments
· Issue invoices to wholesale customers (i.e. CAPEX)
· Daily report on blocked orders and payment terms
· Follow up on unblocking orders
· Proactive communicate with wholesale customers, Account Executives and Customer Service
· Support collection team if needed
· Ad-hoc projects support
. You’ll Need to Have:
· Good knowledge of English and Italian (both written and spoken)
· Business school or Bachelor’s degree
· Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Accounts Receivable or Accounting department
· Good knowledge of Excel
· Good knowledge of SAP (S/4HANA) it’s mandatory
· Knowledge of AS400 (RLM) and Qlik are a plus
We’d Love to See:
· A results-driven and KPIs oriented person
· Continuous improvement attitude
· International mindset
· Time management skills
· Great work ethic and ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
· Proactivity, accountability, reliability and flexibility
At Capri, we are all responsible for creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. We try to inspire change and growth within each other and believe success is a result that comes from our differences. Capri is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to inclusivity regardless of age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic characteristics, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy, or any other legally-recognized protected basis prohibited by applicable law. M/D/F/V