Michael Kors is always interested in hearing from talented, globally-minded individuals with a passion for fashion.
If you enjoy working in a creative, fast-paced environment, then we would love to hear from you!
The primary purpose of this position is to manage the consolidation function, including supporting the consolidation tool (HFM). This role will report to the Senior Director of Corporate Accounting & Consolidations and will work with a number of internal domestic and international business partners.
Major responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Manage the global consolidation process utilizing Hyperion Financial Management (HFM) system
· Partner with international entities in resolving intercompany and consolidation questions
· Represent the Consolidation team in financial systems implementations
· Develop and implement process improvements
· Support the financial reporting processes for internal and external reporting
· Supervise the Consolidation team, including training, evaluation, delegation and supervision of work
· Participate in process improvement initiatives and perform ad-hoc financial analyses for management
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
· B.S. or above degree in Accounting
· 3-5 years of experience, including hands-on consolidation experience
· Retail experience a plus
· CPA preferred
· Public/private experience a plus
· Strong written and oral communication skills
· Detail-oriented with ability to multitask without sacrificing accuracy
· Ability to learn new processes quickly
· Excellent time management, analytical and organizational skills
· Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
· HFM/SAP experience strongly preferred
· JDE experience a plus
At Capri, we are all responsible for creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. We try to inspire change and growth within each other and believe success is a result that comes from our differences. Capri is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to inclusivity regardless of age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic characteristics, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy, or any other legally-recognized protected basis prohibited by applicable law. M/D/F/V