Michael Kors is always interested in hearing from talented, globally-minded individuals with a passion for fashion.
If you enjoy working in a creative, fast-paced environment, then we would love to hear from you!
The Retail Division at MICHAEL KORS is a continuously growing network of more than 30 Outlets, 80 Lifestyle stores, 100 Concessions/Shop in Shops in 21 European Countries. Our EMEA Retail team is passionate, driven, multicultural and has a wonderful international spirit.
Who You Are:
Our Sales Associates are reliable, empowered individuals, capable of multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment. You are an effective communicator, that delivers an elevated customer experience. Keen to collaborate, you are a team player with a positive attitude towards challenges.
What You’ll Do:
* Achieve sales results through an elevated customer engagement
* Perform operational tasks with excellence
* Demonstrate flexibility and desire for individual growth in a fast-paced store environment
* Inspire customers by continually developing knowledge of current trends and styling techniques
* Collaborate with management to create innovative ways to maximize personal sales results
* Drive sales results by utilizing all available tools and technology
You’ll Need to Have:
* Relevant sales experience
* Excellent organizational and communication skills with attention of detail and accuracy
* Able to work under pressure and to thrive in a fast-paced, challenging environment
* Able to work on different tasks easily – Multi-tasking
* English Language
We’d Love to See:
* Vibrant and motivated with the ability to engage, a true brand ambassador
* Ability to sell with a passion for styling and love for fashion
* Interested in self-development and in growing your career within Capri Holdings (Versace, Jimmy Choo, MICHAEL KORS)
* Technologically savvy individual with entrepreneurial spirit
* Local language
What We offer:
* Competitive compensation package
* Employee discount across Jimmy Choo and Michael Kors
* Clothing allotment
* Employee Wellbeing programme
'I feel really lucky to be surrounded by such a great team. I’m not only grateful that they’ve helped me achieve my goals, but also that I can give them a place where they can achieve theirs.' Michael Kors
At Capri, we are all responsible for creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. We try to inspire change and growth within each other and believe success is a result that comes from our differences. Capri is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to inclusivity regardless of age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic characteristics, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy, or any other legally-recognized protected basis prohibited by applicable law. M/D/F/V