Mi-Soul is the latest venture from the founders of Kiss FM and is a soulful music platform, broadcasting on DAB across London, online through its website and smartphone apps from fully equipped studios based in the Stephen Lawrence Trust building in South East London. Over 65 DJs, the most experienced, credible and passionate in the industry, are presenting a wide range of ‘soulful’ music live 20 hours per day to an under served audience aged 30-55.
We are looking for an intern who wishes to make a career in radio, to join our advertising traffic management team which plays a key role getting advertising spots into ad breaks in the broadcast output. The successful candidate will gain experience in the following functions:
- Locating & downloading adverts from clients / agencies and adding to play out system ( editing & tagging etc)
- Assisting with booking advert contracts onto main system.
- Assisting with writing scripts or being a part of the creative writing process.
- Assisting with the production commercials & promo trails from start to finish in main studio.
- Occasionally working in live studio environment, sourcing news or track info.
- General production administration, sourcing sound effects
This role will expose you to heart of the operation of a London wide and fast growing radio station, in a lively, fun and inclusive environment.
No qualifications or experience required, other than a desire to make a career in radio