Associate Scientist 1 Cell Biology
Your role: working within our Cell Biology team (Transmission Electron Microscopy), you will be responsible for the performance of routine GLP/GMP studies and maintain good housekeeping, equipment maintenance and stock control to ensure the smooth running of the laboratories. Responsibilities will include working within the laboratory following Standard Operating Procedures and relevant compliance regulations to ensure routine studies are completed on time and accurately recorded to meet appropriate scientific and GLP/GMP regulatory standards.
Who you are:
· You have an HND or higher qualification in Cell Biology or associated Biological Science discipline with a minimum of 1 years’ experience in a scientific laboratory role. TEM or histology experience would be an advantage
· You will ideally have prior knowledge and experience working to GLP and / or GMP in a similar working environment.
· You are strongly focused on quality and safety
· You have strong planning and organisational skills
· You have good communication and interpersonal skills
· You are self-motivated, with strong initiative and drive
· You will have strong personal and interpersonal skills.
· You have a good standard of written and spoken English and are computer literate, ideally with prior knowledge of working with LIMS.
Job Requisition ID: 193055
Career Level: C - Professional (1-3 years)
Working time model: full-time
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
North America Disclosure
The Company is committed to accessibility in its workplaces, including during the job application process. Applicants who may require accommodation during the application process should speak with our HR Services team at 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday.
Job Segment: Cell Biology, Housekeeping, Lab Technician, Scientist, Science, Healthcare, Research