Associate Scientist 1, Microbiology
Your role: due to continued business growth, we have an exciting opportunity for an Associate Scientist 1 to join our Microbiology team. You will be responsible for the performance of routine GLP/GMP studies and maintain good housekeeping, equipment maintenance and stock control, to ensure the smooth running of the laboratories. Responsibilities also include working within the laboratory, following Standard Operating Procedures and relevant compliance regulations, to ensure routine studies are completed on time and accurately recorded, to meet appropriate scientific and GLP / GMP regulatory standards.
Who you are:
· You have an HND or higher qualification in Microbiology or associated Biological Science discipline with relevant experience in a scientific laboratory role.
· You will ideally have prior knowledge and experience working to GLP and / or GMP in a similar working environment.
· You are strongly focused on quality and safety and have strong planning and organisational skills
· You have good communication and interpersonal skills and are self-motivated, with strong initiative and drive
· You have a good standard of written and spoken English and are computer literate, ideally with prior knowledge of working with LIMS.
Job Requisition ID: 195793
Career Level: B - Recent University Graduate(<1 year of experien
Working time model: full-time
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
North America Disclosure
The Company is committed to accessibility in its workplaces, including during the job application process. Applicants who may require accommodation during the application process should speak with our HR Services team at 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday.
Job Segment: Microbiology, Housekeeping, Scientist, Laboratory, Science, Healthcare