Account Manger (Life Science, 미생물 실험 및 관련 장비)
Develop the business within assigned geographic area, or market segment or list of customer accounts, according to the established sales policy by selling the products or services.
Execute sales strategy, including dealer/distributor management within assigned geographic area, market segment or list of customer accounts to achieve the sales target.
· Promote and sell the products or services within the assigned geographic area, market segment or list of customer accounts to meet/excess the sales target.
· Develop and implement the sales strategies and plans. Establish annual, quarterly, monthly, or weekly sale plans and priorities and schedule own activities to achieve the targets.
· Contact existing and new customers and assess customer needs and suggest appropriate products and services
· Build and manage the positive relationship with the customers including distributors. Share sales leads, customer feedback, and information on competitor activity with appropriate stakeholders within organization (e.g. marketing, service, global stakeholders, etc.)
· Develop the new sales opportunities in the market.
· Deliver or arrange the training on a product or service to customer or distributors if necessary.
Who You Are?
· Bachelor degree in bio related fields is must required.
· Related working experience is preferred. (Sales OR Microbial experiment, QA/QC in bio fields)
· Business level in English (verbal and written) is preferred.
•보훈대상자 및 취업보호대상자는 관련법에 의거하여 우대합니다.
•지원서의 기재사항이 사실과 다른 것으로 확인되거나 Reference from previous employer 상에 채용상의 결격사유가 확인될 경우 합격 또는 채용이 취소될 수 있습니다
•(The company reserves the right to withdraw the offer, it if discovers subsequently that a candidate has given false information in application or has provided false or fraudulent documentation in support of his/her application. The offer is conditional upon satisfactory results of reference checks.)
Job Requisition ID: 190413
Location: Seoul - all
Career Level: C - Professional (1-3 years)
Working time model: full-time
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
North America Disclosure
The Company is committed to accessibility in its workplaces, including during the job application process. Applicants who may require accommodation during the application process should speak with our HR Services team at 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday.
Job Segment: QA, Quality Assurance, Technology, Quality