Maynineteen is a creative events company specialising in experiential activities for the UK’s top retail destinations. We bring ideas alive through a combination of expertise and imagination.
We are now looking to add to our team and develop talent by recruiting a paid intern to provide support and to and learn the ropes during a 6 month placement at our office in MediaCityUK.
What’s on offer:
- Exposure to all stages of the planning and delivery of amazing and impactful events
- An opportunity to experience work in an agency environment
- A chance to develop new skills and build relationships
What you’ll get up to:
- Research, information gathering and idea generation, helping the team to devise creative and distinctive solutions
- Sourcing of goods and services
- Field based event delivery and management of logistics
- Administrative support
What are we looking for?
- A proactive and can do approach
- Great organisational skills and attention to detail
- Enthusiasm for learning, and ability to quickly understand instructions
- Ability to cope in a demanding environment and stay calm under pressure
- Willingness to take on responsibility, whilst still being guided and supported
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills, and good numeracy
- Someone ready to roll up their sleeves and get stuck in
- Passion for a career in the events industry
How to apply:
Please submit your CV and a brief covering email of no more than 200 words explaining why you would be great for this role. Deadline 3rd February 2017.