Letters & postage, accounts management, data entry, office sheets preparation, basic customer
service. It would be a full time position Monday - Friday [10:00am - 6:00pm]
In this opportunity you will gain professional experience in writing legal letters , telephonic & email
correspondence with our suppliers on different issues, customer service experience,
accounts management and various day to day office matters. That will lead you to get
in depth knowledge about business management & office administration tasks.
Candidate(s) must be enthusiastic to learn variety of business management operations at best.
• Should have sharp learning skills.
• Must have fair knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel
• Must have good writing skills along with good English Grammar & Vocabulary
• Must be disciplined and punctual in all routine aspects
• Sound dedication and tolerance level to all customer queries
• Should have good problem solving skills
• Should be proficient in spoken English
• Having a long term approach in role continuity would be a plus point
Job role will be min tenure of 3 months leading to Junior Executive thereafter based on candidate's performance.
Initially you will be provided travel and food expense for the number of days covered.
You should have qualification in one of the domains including IT, Business Management, Accounting or any relevant domain.
Monday - Friday
10:00 am to 6:00 pm [Break(s) Included]
No of Position(s): 1
Job Start : ASAP
Interested candidates please send their CV's along with few lines about your education and skills.
NOTE: Please clearly quote the number of days you can cover along with any day(s) off/breaks required. Should there be any other exclusion or requirement please mention clearly.
Looking forward to hear from you