Welcome to Jelingu Creates!
We are an exciting London based creative tech agency. Working in app development, film, branding and animation. We have a creative team of animators, computer geeks, I.T geniuses and tech enthusiast.
Some of our past clients included- BBC, Ford, Rimmel London, Ali Baba, and London Fashion Week.
The team at Jelingu Creates is still growing and we are now looking for a Junior Human Resource manager to join our team. This is an internship position with a flexible time period of 2/3 months with the prospect of long-term growth within the company.
Typical work activities
• Helping with the hiring of employees
• Creating and maintaining relevant documents about employees
• Health and safety, performance and training
• Researching and developing ideas that could enhance the offered roles and services of mastered people
• Helping other managers when in need
• Appraisals and disciplinary
• Team building and event organisation
• Previous experience or education in a HR role
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills (in English)
• Good attention to detail and organisation
• Comfortable working independently and in a team
• Positive and friendly attitude, interpersonal skills
• Capable of meeting deadlines
• Pro active
• Attention to detail
• We love people that can bring forward fresh ideas
• Keen to learn and grow with the company
* If you feel you meet the criteria for this position we would love to hear from you.
* This position is flexible and we have long-term career opportunities for the right candidate.
* The successful candidate will be offered a 10-week contract, which will be formally reviewed with the chance of extension.
* This position is unpaid. Unfortunately we are unable to reimburse you for your travel or lunch expenses, however, you will learn a great deal and take some fantastic experience away with you.
* The hours for this position is Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday at 09:00- 17:00.
* The role is part time.