What we do
Mastered People bring to you the first in an innovative way of learning. Designed for professionals seeking a career catalyst it offers the opportunity to gain priceless experience, at an executive level.
Candidates will be assigned to an established business and given an advanced role, where they will tackle live client projects and have intensive training, all whilst being supported and tutored by knowledgeable professionals in the climate of an executive environment.
This robust approach to teaching professionals provides skills that cannot be taught elsewhere and is ready to help every applicant ignite their future and master their role.
Job Post Human Resource Advisor
We are looking for two Human Resource (HR) Advisors to join our new team. As a HR advisor you will provide advice and guidance on HR policies. Primarily, supporting managers with recruitment; including writing job descriptions, checking CV's and taking interviews. You will also help maintain employment documentation, manage Occupational Health provision and help other managers with pressing tasks.
If you feel you can align yourself with the passion of our project and bring new and influential ideas, we would love to have you on board. This is a chance to work at the heart of an awesome new start-up, one with a foundation designed around the future generation.
Typical work activities
• Helping with the hiring of employees
• Creating and maintaining relevant documents about employees
• Health and safety, performance and training
• Researching and developing ideas that could enhance the offered roles and services of mastered people
• Helping other managers when in need
• Appraisals and disciplinary
• Team building and event organisation