What we do
Mastered People bring to you the first in an innovative way of learning. Designed for professionals seeking a career catalyst it offers the opportunity to gain priceless experience, at an executive level.
We are looking for two Graphic Designers to join our new team. You should be a creative person with a passion for design that is able to solve problems, in a new and practical way. An ideal candidate is a devoted and responsible individual, who can develop a project from the beginning till the end, bearing in mind timeframes.
If you feel you can align yourself with the passion of our project and bring new and influential ideas, we would love to have you on board. This is a chance to work at the heart of an awesome new start-up, one with a foundation designed around the future generation.
Typical work activities
• Creating online content
• Keeping abreast of information on marketplace trends
• Designing social media posts
• Creating a variety of Mastered People marketing content from brochures and email templates to business cards and info-graphics
• Designing new web pages
• Ability to work well as a team member, contribute and present with confidence
• Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects effectively to meet deadlines
* If you feel you meet the criteria for this position we would love to hear from you, please send your CV and covering letter.
* This position is flexible and we have long-term career opportunities for the right candidate.
* This position is fully unpaid - Unfortunately we are unable to reimburse you for travel or lunch expenses, however, you will learn a great deal and take some fantastic experience away with you.
* The hours for this position is Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday at 09:00- 17:00.
* The internship will be for 10 weeks at which point we will have a formal review to discuss your position.