What we do
Mastered People bring to you the first in an innovative way of learning. Designed for professionals seeking a career catalyst it offers the opportunity to gain priceless experience, at an executive level.
We are looking for a Business Development Manager to join our team. As a manager, you will be instructing a small group of interns in building a portfolio of clients, with the aim of creating lasting relationships we can use to establish the business. If you are a motivated person, with strong interpersonal skills, who is aspiring to be a manager this is the role for you.
If you feel you can align yourself with the passion of our project and bring new and influential ideas, we would love to have you on board. This is a chance to gain quality experience in a managerial role and work at the heart of an awesome new start-up, one with a foundation designed around the future generation.
Typical work activities
• Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters
• Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
• Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits
• Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
• Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
• Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas
• Collaborate with the sales team to identify and grow opportunities
* If you feel you meet the criteria for this position we would love to hear from you, please send your CV and covering letter.
* This position is flexible and we have long-term career opportunities for the right candidate.
* This position is fully unpaid - Unfortunately we are unable to reimburse you for travel or lunch expenses, however, you will learn a great deal and take some fantastic experience away with you.
* The hours for this position is Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday at 09:00- 17:00.
* The internship will be for 10 weeks at which point we will have a formal review to discuss your position.