UK&I Tax Accountant (in Slough, Berkshire)
Salary: Highly Competitive
Come and join our great Finance Team in Slough!
The purpose of this role is to ensure the UK group and Irish entity maintain a high quality tax compliance and reporting together with the UK Tax Manager. This will include preparation of statutory tax reporting, HMRC tax returns and associated tax workings for the UK & Ireland group entities, projects to ensure compliance with tax legislation and support UK Tax Manager provide advice to the business.
What are we looking for?
· ACA/ACCA/CTA qualified with a least 2 years relevant experience in tax reporting and/or preparation of corporation tax returns within a Top 10 practice or commercial environment.
· The job holder will need strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral, the ability to prioritise and manage large volumes of work and meet deadlines.
· Experience of using ONESOURCE Corporation Tax software is desirable, but not essential
What would be your key responsibilities?
· Provision of financial information and tax computations, together with supporting tax workings to the UK Tax Manager and external tax advisors for review. Preparation and review of internal and external corporation tax reporting and tax returns.
· Lead tax project work such as CFC, Hybrids and DPT analysis
· Support UK Tax manager advise business units on tax implications of projects.
· Support UK Tax manager integrate new business acquisitions into UK tax centre.
· Support UK Financial Accountant in preparation of financial statements for the UK Legal entities reporting under UK GAAP from business units US GAAP financial records.
· Coordinate financial data required with the corporate reporting process, PwC, Mars accounting service centre and business units to ensure that accurate data required for the production of the financial statements is available on time and appropriately reported in the financial statements
What can you expect from Mars?
· A competitive salary, yearly bonus, and benefits package that makes you feel rewarded for you work.
· Equal Parental Leave: All new parents at Mars UK have the chance to take 52-weeks off, with 26 paid at 90% salary.
· A company that doesn’t just understand the importance of work-life balance, but actively encourages it with Mars Be Well Initiatives.
· Mentoring and support for your development from day-one, including access to renowned Mars University.
· More than just a career; work for Mars and you join a purpose-drive organization trying to build a better world tomorrow.
Closing date : 15.03.2021
To open a dialogue, please click on the APPLY button below. We look forward to hearing from you!
Job Segment: Accounting, Tax, Finance