Trade Logistic Coordinator
As a Trade Logistics Coordinator you are the logistics point of contact for your group of customers. Your most important assignment is to handle the entire order-to-invoicing process, and then also first time right.
You keep a close eye on the achieved service levels and you are constantly working together with the customer to improve them against affordable costs.
It is emphatically a position in which you maintain many contacts: with colleagues from Sales and Inbound Logistics, with customers and with our external logistics service providers.
An energetic multitasker feels completely at home in this versatile position. Own initiative is strongly encouraged. You are excellent at working with automated systems such as SAP and PowerBi and preferably have experience in a supply chain environment. Thanks to your service-oriented mindset and an open, communicative attitude, you can build a solid network. You constantly keep your eyes and ears open for improvements in the flow of goods and the service levels.
• Logistics account management for your customers from order to invoice
1. From order entry to invoicing, through ATP check, freight coordination etc.
2. Coordinate and solve customer complaints.
3. Coordinate and communicate to customers on all (exceptional) orders like rush orders, returns, etc.
4. Improve current processes and work on continuous improvement.
5. Drive logistics performance meetings with customers to inform them about the service and discuss how to improve this together.
• Being first point of contact for customers on logistic topics and bring customer performance to the next level.
• Drive continuous improvement projects which impacting the whole team to drive efficiency and improve service against affordable costs.
• Create collaborative relationships with internal and external stakeholders such as Customers, Sales, Inbound Logistics and Logistics Service Providers.
• Higher Vocational Education or Master's degree related to Supply Chain management, Logistics, Industrial Engineering & Management Science
• 2+ years experience within a supply chain environment
• Proven skills to drive Supply Chain efficiency projects
• Knowledge of IT systems such as SAP and PowerBi
• Good verbal and written communication skills in Dutch and English.
Mars Leadership Capabilities:
• Customer Focus
• Drive for Results
• Conflict Management
• Priority Setting
• Action Oriented
It all starts here. Are you ready to take the next step in your professional career? We always want you to achieve more. Apply online using the 'Apply Now' button and invest in your future. For questions, please contact Shahaila Emelina at email@example.com.
Job Segment: ERP, Engineer, SAP, Industrial Engineer, Customer Service, Technology, Engineering