Mars Food have a brilliant opportunity for a Technical Planner to join our well-formed and collaborative team based in Wyong. The Technical Planner is responsible for driving equipment reliability by planning and scheduling maintenance and corrective work requests. The role is an integral part of the Reliability Team, so it is important the successful candidate can build strong relationships and be confident in their ability to co-ordinate maintenance activities with production.
During your typical working hours of 7am – 3pm Monday to Friday, you will also be a key driver in promoting / improving our Safety and Quality culture within the maintenance department.
· Work effectively across teams by developing pre & post plans for shutdowns jointly with reliability engineer and production managers
· Implementing and sustaining continuous improvements across the department
· Being a key member of the maintenance team and ensuring compliance across all areas such as the day to day operations and Mars policies and procedures
· Driving efficiency in Cost of Ownership improvements by ensuring contractor and part costs are forecast, managed, and optimised
· Working with peer planners to ensure consistent direction, visibility, and optimisation of planner tasks across the reliability team
The Ideal Candidate will have
· Clear communication skills are a must
· An Understanding of sense of urgency, remaining calm whilst working under pressure
· Proficiency in Systems: Microsoft Excel and Word (working knowledge); planning experience in SAP (essential)
· Attention to detail and the ability to prioritise according to the critical nature of the job list
This is a wonderful opportunity to build a great career within a global FMCG business, so apply now and start your journey with Mars today!
What can you expect from Mars?
· Awarded #4 in the Best Places to Work Australia survey for 2020
· Global health and wellbeing program to support work-life balance
· Work in an environment with a true foodie culture
· Opportunities to learn and grow with continued support throughout your career
COVID-19: The health & safety of our associates, candidates and our community are very important to us. Therefore, we will be completing all our recruitment processes via digital channels for the near future. If you require any assistance or alternatives, please contact us directly.
Job Segment: ERP, SAP, Technology