Do you love getting to know people, identifying their talents and match them with the right opportunities that drive business growth? Then this could be for you!
We're looking for a Talent Acquisition Partner who can support business units across Mars UK, Ireland, and Germany.
As a Talent Acquisition Partner, you'll play an integral part in providing full life-cycle recruitment expertise on all aspects of the internal and external hiring experience. What that really means, is that you'll build in-depth, data-based knowledge about the markets & functions within your scope and leverage your insights to provide true partnership to your stakeholders to find the best talent possible that can help Mars grow.
You'll build diverse talent pipelines, attract and asses internal & external talent and ensure a smooth process for everyone involved in the recruitment journey. This role is a great development opportunity if you're a high-energy, can-do person with a high-level solution focus and passion for talent.
What are we looking for?
· You'll have the ability to prioritize a competing workload, all the while never taking your mind off what it takes to deliver an a-class experience to your stakeholders and candidates
· You'll ideally have first-hand experience in a full life-cycle recruitment support position in a complex, diverse, and high growth business – ready to face challenges and find innovative solutions
· You'll be a curious person; ready to use data and its insights to improve, not just follow processes, as well as identify trends and truly partner your stakeholders
· You'll be a strong communicator, able to effectively understand engage with stakeholders from across the business, and potential new talent for Mars, building networks and relationships along the way – including with geographically diverse stakeholders.
What would be your key responsibilities?
· You'll be responsible for internal & external recruitment across a given function or geography, closely partnering stakeholders to truly understand their needs, helping to attract diverse candidates with the right skills, capabilities, and ability to bring the Mars culture to life.
· Act as an account lead for specific areas of the business, helping to anticipate and support future hiring needs and demand plans – helping to develop a proactive sourcing plan.
· Continuously build external talent pipeline through sourcing and recruitment marketing – helping to develop creative and alternative external sources of talent and remaining informed about recruitment best-practice.
· Serve as a Mars ambassador and guardian of calibre for diversity & candidate experience through the recruitment process
What can you expect from Mars?
· Responsibility and freedom to drive your own ideas and see the impact your work has on the business
· Work in a diverse, friendly team of individuals passionate about driving excellence in talent
· A genuine focus on personal and professional development, through offerings including Mars University
· a mature approach to work, with flexibility and a comprehensive range of benefits that accompany a competitive salary
Job Segment: Recruiting, HR, Human Resources