Supply Chain Inbound Specialist (W/M/X)
Location: Aimargues (30 minutes from Montpellier)
Contract: 1 year fixed term contract
As part of the European Value Chain Operation team (EVCO) and interfacing with the global teams Q&FS, Supply Chain and Commercial, the factories, the Regional Demand Planning, the purpose is to plan, execute & optimize co-manufacturing Finished goods availability for markets
What are we looking for?
• University degree (Master)
• 3 years of experience in the area of logistics, procurement or planning
• Understanding of supplier performance, scorecard and metrics
• Experience with SC systems such as ERP, WMS, TMS
• Fluent English & French
What would be your key responsibilities?
• Ensure the External Factory products availability on the European hubs in line with the materials supply plan (MRP).
Place orders, purchase agreements established by the Commercial team (Reference/Price/Delivery lead-time) and stock coverage targets.
Define and set up the delivery priority (Quantity/Lead-time/Sites) with the stakeholders (Suppliers/Factories/3PL)
Manage the orders and balances delivery time
Manage the invoicing issues (Quantities/Prices)
Communicate the suppliers' delivery planning information to the concerned stakeholders
Communicate to the suppliers the rolling forecasts
Place orders on One Navision system
Coordinate the tools & process continuous improvement
• Lead the Continuous Improvement agenda of the EF activities by compiling various KPI (age of stock, stock cover, OTIF, Service Level, quantity produced, quantity shipped from hub, forecasts vs sales, scrapping costs linked to expired products) and bring a complete analysis with potential impacts on Service Level and/or relationship with the suppliers
• Ensure the reports of these KPIs on a periodic basis to the Global EF Community on the dedicated templates located on the EF Sharepoint
Communicate pro-actively all relevant data and information to allow a full picture of the activity for adequate decisions
• Collaborate with Q&FS to the yearly audits of suppliers in “approved” status in Europe, providing all data (events, communication issues, delays …) that will nourish the Supplier Performance Review as well as participates in the preparation of the audit
• Escalate to the Global EF Team all requests of changes, improvement … from the suppliers (i.e. specifications, volume changes …) as the first point of contact
• Responsible to escalate any challenges or trade off and their impact to the S&OP+ Process (through Regional SMR [Mono region supply] or Global SMR [cross regions supply]) for decision making and communication to the markets through adequate forum.
• Contribute to the periodic communication forum of the Global IE/SC EF Manager where updates, highlights, and future projects are shared.
Lead the deployment phase of the Innovative EF products
• Bring his/her support to the Activity Manager and the other Regional Teams (Regulatory / SC Dev. / Logistic Teams) for the success of the deployment phase of the Innovation projects after the ER gate and nourish the Regional S&OP+ Process
• Participate to the final SLA or State of Work leaded by the Global IE/SC Manager. Bring proposals of SLA evolution when needed or when opportunities to improve the Service Level arise
Update and control the master data
• Update the followings master data in the information system:
- Code, price, range, supplier, carrier…
What can you expect from Mars and Royal Canin in particular?
• At Mars, we believe in a relationship of mutual trust, dignity and respect between our company and Associates that is more meaningful than the standard employer/employee relationship.
• As Associates, we can expect to be respected, supported and valued as individuals, to be treated fairly and equitably.
• An environment where you are empowered to be proactive and to take initiatives to make a difference.
• At Royal Canin, you will work in a multicultural environment (more than 40 nationalities) and where your dog will be welcomed by more than 100 other Associates' dogs at the office!
• You will work in a unique campus, which gathers more than 800 Associates working for: the international HQ, the French subsidiary, two laboratories, a kennel and a cattery with more than 200 cats & dogs, and finally the most important factory of the Royal Canin group
• You will evolve in the heart of an innovative production plant that will challenge you, on a daily basis
Job Segment: Developer, ERP, Sharepoint, Technology