Senior Project Engineer (W/M/X)
This position plays a key-role in the development and delivery of CAB investments in various sites in the cluster (mainly Haguneau, Steinbourg and Bisheim). The Senior Project Engineer provides technical expertise and/or technical leadership to multi-disciplinary teams working for a portfolio of engineering activities.
What are we looking for?
• Engineering Bachelor degree
• 3-5 year experience as an engineer, of which 1-3 years as a project manager
• Project Management training advanced
• Specific expertise in an area as packaging, process, or controls is required.
• Good communication skills in English, both written as verbal
What would be your key responsibilities?
• Deliver the projects based on the Mars Project Management curriculum, from providing technical scoping with internal customer and business stakeholders, through design, till Project Closure (e.g. PRP, HO's, AAR).
• Depending on complexity and CAB budget this position could lead the technical functional pillar or be the overall engineering project leader.
• Responsible for the budgets related to the CAB of the projects he is leading.
• Responsible for the human safety and Q&FS and environment implemented into technical solutions, as well as all other relevant legal obligations, during installation and execution of the project. This requires supervision, management of contractors, etc)
• Applying global/regional standards and legal requirements in the execution of the projects.
• As a functional expert, provides engineering expertise to other departments in as specific technology
• Keep up to date on industry trends and issues in his specific area of expertise.
• Be a member of the Regional Community of Practice in a specific technology.
• Through liaison with the sites in the cluster, provides input to the regional COP on global standards to review and improve, support implementation of standard in the cluster.
What can you expect from Mars?
• At Mars, we believe in a relationship of mutual trust, dignity and respect between our company and Associates that is more meaningful than the standard employer/employee relationship.
• As Associates, we can expect to be respected, supported and valued as individuals, to be treated fairly and equitably.
• You will join the most iconic segment of Mars and the world's largest chocolate manufacturer, which includes M&Ms, Snickers, Twix, Maltesers, Freedent, Airways and Be-Kind cereal bars
• You will join the 1750 Mars Wrigley Associates spread over the 3 sites in Alsace
• In Haguenau, you will work on a unique site, in the heart of the Haguenau forest, with the bonus of a co-working space shared with the Mars Global Services teams, ideal for creating great synergies!
Job Segment: Project Engineer, Engineer, Project Manager, Engineering, Technology