When we make brands that put smiles on people’s faces and create better moments for millions, we feel a sense of pride in our work! Today, our iconic products like M&M’S®, SNICKERS®, ORBIT®, EXTRA® and Skittles® are enjoyed in more than 180 countries.
This role is responsible for providing an exceptional experience for our Guests by ensuring operational excellence throughout the store. This role is responsible for inventory, replenishment, operational policies, procedures, and all food safety requirements. The primary focus of this role is to manage a team of associates to deliver all operational commitments while proving Great Line Management to the associates. Additionally, this role provides training and coaching to associates working Backstage to entice and delight our Guests through an engaging and interactive “shoppertainment” environment.
What will be your key responsibilities?
· M&M’s Brand Ambassador and Product Knowledge:
· Be a role model and displays a 'Guest comes first' attitude and deliver an unforgettable service.
· Collaboration with visual support to ensure accurate roll out of floor changes and that all products are available for our guests.
· Customer Focus:
· Ability to work cross-functional within Mars and outside Mars i.e. vendors.
· Leading a team of Associates to ensure all candy orders are processed in a timely manner in line with Mars Standards.
· Responsibility for Business Results:
· Play an active part in the reduction of all candy & merchandise waste across all areas of the store.
· Oversee weekly/Period cycle count and annual physical inventory audit, and collaborates with Finance to understand the financial impact to the business.
· Demonstrate an understanding of retail metrics; celebrate success and make suggestions for improvement when necessary specifically in the operations of the store.
· Ensure operational SOP’s are being followed and consistently look for ways to drive efficiencies.
· Friendship and Collaboration:
· Manage a group of assigned associates, including supervisors ensuring clear expectations are communicated and accountability applied.
· Establish rapport and build relationships with the full management to ensure healthy collaboration can be built.
· Punctuality and Integrity:
· Compliance with all company policies and procedures including food handling guidelines, Quality, Loss Prevention, and Safety/Emergency procedures.
· Exemplify the Five Principles and The Associate Concept.
· Act as a Lead for the Quality committee.
· Initiative and Judgement:
· Ensure inventory and cycle counts are adhered to and done in a timely manner.
· Take the lead on coordinating ordering and storage of product and adheres to stock processing standards.
· Ensure candy production goals are met daily.
What are we looking for?
· College Degree
· Minimum of 2 years experience in a retail location (retail management), with an emphasis on inventory flow and control
· Previous warehouse experience preferred
· Fluency in German and English required
What can you expect from Mars?
· An industry competitive salary and benefits package, including excellent pension
· A company that understands the importance of a work-life balance
· The chance to take hold of your own career and develop personally and professionally
To open up a dialogue, please click on the APPLY button below. We look forward to hearing from you!
Job Segment: Manager, Brand Ambassador, Loss Prevention, Retail, Management, Marketing