When we make brands that put smiles on people’s faces and create better moments for millions, we feel a sense of pride in our work! Today, our iconic products like M&M’S®, SNICKERS®, ORBIT®, EXTRA® and Skittles® are enjoyed in more than 180 countries.
The role is responsible for executing the monthly payroll processes and providing administrative support to the management team. This includes adhering to all staffing processes, administration of on-boarding new associates, maintenance of all associate personnel files and time and attendance reporting.
What would be your key responsibilities?
· M&M’s Brand Ambassador and Product Knowledge:
· Display a 'Guest comes first' attitude by Smiling and saying Hi to all Guests.
· Contribute to and is knowledgeable of store sales goals and results.
· Act as a positive role model for others by demonstrating passion and enthusiasm.
· Customer Focus:
· Responsible for new starter onboarding processes, offboarding processes and maintaining Associate records, (e.g. personnel files, enter separations and new hires, posting changes, availability, and other related lists, as necessary).
· Resolve paycheck issues; maintain log of issues/actions taken.
· Support managers with requests from their direct reports.
· Responsibility for Business Results:
· Must be able to contribute to the success of the team in a positive way.
· Responsible for the administration of the payroll, pension, life and medical insurance processes, and keeps an up to date knowledge of significant legislation changes and requirements.
· Friendship and Collaboration
· Co-ordinate recruitment and onboarding processes.
· Build a collaborative relationship with the Associate Coordinator, P&O Business Partner and S&F Business Partner.
· Punctuality and Integrity:
· Support training of Associates.
· Exemplify the 5 Principles of Mars and Associate Concept.
· Supportive of management decisions prevents triangulation and encourage conversations.
· Initiative and Judgement:
· Verify all hours worked for payroll processing and audit punches when necessary.
· Other duties as assigned by the management team.
What are we looking for?
· College Degree or equivalent experience
· HR coordinator experience
· Retail experience a plus
· Experience with guest in a service-oriented environment
· Demonstrated ability to handle confidential information
· Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines
· Experience with Word and Excel
· Fluency in German and English is required
What can you expect from Mars?
· An industry competitive salary and benefits package
· A company that understands the importance of a work-life balance
· The chance to take hold of your own career and develop personally and professionally
To open up a dialogue, please click on the APPLY button below. We look forward to hearing from you!
Job Segment: Payroll, Retail Sales, Administrative Assistant, Brand Ambassador, Finance, Retail, Administrative, Marketing