PORTFOLIO CATALOGUE & SUPPORT SPECIALIST
Portfolio Catalogue and Support specialist will be a part of UBBAI region Demand function, Portfolio team. UBBAI region consists of Baltics and Balkan countries, as well as Ukraine and Israel.
The main responsibility of this job holder is to support the Portfolio team in ensuring best in class portfolio catalogues are developed and maintained, as well as handling best in class basics. The daily work will include ongoing portfolio administration, artworks approval, budget management, and also involvement in projects.
· Develop (where necessary) and maintain portfolio catalogues: portfolio overview files (portfolio listing per market, factory sourcing information, language groups).
· Update catalogue based on changes (factory sourcing, EAN code change, portfolio changes).
· Report on key portfolio metrics: number of catalogue items, number of warehouse items, NSV/item, number of stickered items, number of co pack, harmonisation of items across cluster, harmonisation of language groups.
· Support portfolio manager with completing complexity scorecard for AB/ER stagegates
· To be the key contact for Activity Manager.
· Lead portfolio projects as agreed with portfolio lead.
· Complete Artwork approvals in line with local artwork process.
· Create internal documents necessary for invoice processing.
· Bachelor’s degree.
· Relevant previous experience.
· Strong drive for results, customer focus, action oriented and planning skills.
· Attention to details, ability to work with multiple tasks and set priorities.
· Proficient working with MS Office.
· Fluency in English.
The preferred location for this position would be Bulgaria orSerbia.
Please apply by submitting your CV and application letter by March 16th, 2021.