About Mars, Incorporated
With more than $35 billion in sales, we produce some of the world’s best-loved brands: M&M’s®, SNICKERS®, TWIX®, MILKY WAY®, DOVE®, PEDIGREE®, ROYAL CANIN®, WHISKAS®, IAMS®, EXTRA®, ORBIT®, 5™, SKITTLES®, UNCLE BEN’S®. Mars is a value-driven organization that deeply believes in our associate’s potential and development. We operate in 80 countries and unite more than 130 000 Associates.
· Supports the deployment of a logistics efficiencies roadmap across internal and external stakeholders to improve the logistics control costs and logistics network service and flexibility for the cluster unit, ensuring quality standards are upheld.
· Supports with the relationship management of the 3PL service providers in the cluster
· Carries out the analysis to manage the Route to Market customer review process, setting clear guidelines on minimum requirements to be a direct delivered customer.
· Maintains and offer ideas into the value leadership (Do It Best) road map for market conversation.
· Supports data capture and insight generation into the logistics cost and Co-Pack cost budget for the cluster
· Develop and drive the cost efficiencies continuous improvement plan for the business unit – aligned with customers, sales, warehousing, transportation, and factories
· Supports performance management of 3PL service providers, ensuring good cost control and management of on time deliveries
· Educated to degree level
· Language skills: Fluent in English (written and oral) plus preferable fluency in relevant local language(s)
· Be able to build productive relationships and communicate effectively at a variety of levels inside and outside Mars, with strong interpersonal and influencing skills
· Strong analytical skills and comfortable utilising detailed financial information
· Preferable that the jobholder has detailed knowledge of Mars internal supply chain operations, processes and ways of working and external warehousing and transportation
· Systems knowledge: advanced skills using Microsoft Excel for data analysis, experience using SAP / Atlas is preferable, as well as experience of using office productivity software (such as Microsoft Outlook, PowerPoint etc.)
The preferred location for this position would be Israel.
Please apply by submitting your CV and application letter.
Job Segment: ERP, Outside Sales, SAP, Data Analyst, Relationship Manager, Technology, Sales, Data, Customer Service