£19,700 plus depending on experience (pension, healthcare, and bonuses)
Here at Mars we have an exciting opportunity for an individual seeking employment to come and join our factory team as a Packing Operator
The Packaging Operator will be a multi-skilled packing associate who is responsible for achieving maximum efficiency of our packing lines whilst ensuring the highest safety and quality standards are maintained. The purpose of the job is to efficiently run packing machines in the factory to ensure adherence to the production plan. The packaging operator will also play a pivotal role in identifying and delivering continuous improvement projects within the packaging hall.
What are we looking for?
· Minimum 5 GCSE Grade C or above
· Excellent Written and Spoken English
· Experience in FMCG manufacturing environment
· Mechanical background desirable but not essential
What would be your key responsibilities?
· Maintain excellent packaging line efficiency in line with the set plan and escalate any deviation from standard or plan
· Support peers in achieving highest Safety, Quality and Efficiency standards throughout the packing hall
· Be responsible for the achievement of GMP/GHP packaging score
· Ensure cleaning regimes are upheld and fulfilled to the highest standard
· Actively participate in Operational processes that support the improvement of our business performance
What can you expect from Mars?
· An industry competitive salary and benefits package, including an excellent pension scheme.
· Great career progression and a range of inhouse training.
· A company that understands the importance of a work-life balance.
· The chance to take hold of your own career and develop personally and professionally