Life Cycle Assessment Internship/ Stage
5-12 months from September 2021
€426 - €533 Euro per month
Mars Food has been pioneering sustainable sourcing for years – delivering on ambitious, concrete & results-driven commitments on water, farmer livelihoods, and sustainable rice farming practices.
You will support consolidation & review of current LCA (Life Cycle Analysis) models used in the food business.
· Identify gaps and opportunities in background data collection and ensure all current LCAs use the best possible data
· Support development of LCA models reflecting several upcoming sourcing opportunities to support holistic business decision making.
· Advanced studies (HBO or WO) in Sustainability, Supply Chain or Environmental Studies
· Previous experience in developing LCAs (including university projects) an advantage life analytic skills
· (Preferred) Familiarity with Lifecycle Assessment and/or Agricultural Environmental monitoring approaches
· (Preferred) Experience with Lifecycle Assessment software such as SimaPro
· Medium advanced excel skills
· Previous experience with work in multicultural teams
· A proactive way of working, flexibility & enthusiasm
· Fluent speaking and writing level in English
· EU visa and work permit
· Ability to work at least 4 days a week for at least 5 months
The responsibility for a project with the support from a motivated supervisor
· A monthly salary of 426€ - 533€
· An open and international work environment
Are you ready to bring Mars to the attention of starters and students and would you like to have an international experience? Apply now!
Job Segment: Intern, Entry Level