Functional Expert specifications Packaging (F/M)
Contract : Permanent (CDI)
Location : 30 min from Montpellier (Aimargues)
As Functional Expert of packaging specifications systems at Royal Canin, you will contribute to efficiency of specifications processes by leading development, deployment and continuous improvement of IT systems capabilities and competencies, in accordance with functional key-users’ needs, function strategies and standards requirements.
You will enable data governance with deployment of global specifications management system that is the formal source of product and portfolio data, aiming to provide a single source of product data, fully connected and easily accessible, with clearly defined and standardized specifications templates for Raw Materials, Master Formula, Packaging Materials, Printed Materials, and Trade product.
What are we looking for ?
• Ideally, you have experience in packaging quality and development and/or as functional expert or key-users of IT systems as packaging specifications management, product lifecycle (PLM)
• You are comfortable with IT systems and interested in data and digital capabilities to support functional/business processes.
• You have good learning agility and communication skills (fluent in English)
• You have high user centricity and like to train, support and develop competencies of users
• You like to drive for results with high performing collaboration and motivating others
What would be your key responsibilities ?
• Facilitate alignment of unit’s business requirements with the global business processes and specifications templates capabilities. Contribute to solution design with all stakeholders, in accordance with Royal Canin functional requirements, deployment plans and timing
• Understand overall specifications data landscape, align the unit’s business data requirements with specifications templates data requirements, gather all required data and support Data Services for successful transformation and integration.
• Is responsible for testing templates and any changes in processes, and other systems connected
• Is responsible for driving and motivating end-users, executing trainings, developing competencies, and sustaining knowledges and business practices
What can you expect from Mars / Royal Canin ?
• Chance to work on world-renowned brands such as Royal Canin, Eukanuba within Mars, Inc.
• Opportunity to develop collaboration with several functions and be part of digital transformation programs
• An industry competitive salary and benefits package.
• The opportunity to learn and develop, taking charge of your own career across Mars.
Job Segment: PLM, Management