Come and join Mars in Munich!
Business Development Manager (m/f/d)
The Business Development Manager is accountable for driving the development and growth of the KIND business in the respective channels. The incumbent is responsible for establishing relationships with key Mars Wrigley stakeholders, customers, and the achievement of account-specific goals, including volume objectives, forecast accuracy, promotional execution, distribution targets, new item speed to shelf, SRP management, and retail execution. This position is accountable for delivering innovative, fact-based solutions and thought leadership for existing customers, while also continually identifying new growth opportunities in the designated channel, all of it in strong co-operation with MW Sales and Field-Force Teams.
· Achievement of sales objectives and specific volume goals through execution of account plans and brand strategies.
· Manage and support MW partners through regular meetings (in person and virtual), scorecard creation and execution and clear communication and follow-up to ensure execution excellence.
· Collaborate with MW Field Team and KIND internal teams to align with brand and category objectives and develop go-to-market retail strategy to deliver execution excellence.
· Develop and deliver customer plans to achieve objectives within budget, and short & long-term solutions through best practice thought leadership
· University degree or equivalent in business, preferably in Sales
· Minimum of 3-5 years of CPG experience in Sales, Key Account Management, Field Sales Management or related field preferred.
· Expert understanding of CPG German retail sector and competitive landscape preferred.
· Ability to portray a confident and winning attitude in challenging business interactions.
· Excellent verbal and written skills. Strong presentation skills required
· Ability to apply financial data to make decisions and influence outcomes. This includes margins, retail math, forecast/projections, velocities, and other analytical skills not mentioned
We are offering:
· A fantastic opportunity for a Sales Expert to work in an international and highly professional
Sales and Management Team
· Working in a family owned company with strong core values where associates are the core of everything we do
· Exciting national and international development opportunities
· Enrolment to world class training via our Mars University centre of learning excellence
…just to name a few.
Job Segment: Business Development, Manager, Field Sales, Sales, Management