Accounts Receivable Clerk (Part-Time)
Castle Cary, UK (remote working options)
£16,223 - £20,278 (base salary pro-rated to 26.25 hours per week) + benefits + bonus
Royal Canin’s dynamic, strong growth requires us to continuously change our structures and ways of working, and with the world changing faster & faster, online transformation has become a huge priority for us. A business of our scale cannot be operated without solid foundations, and we have transformed the structure of some of our key accounts to answer to our physical and financial flows, the adaptation to the franchisee/ franchisor model and on-line / off-line challenges.
This role has been created in the context of our ambition to target increased volume growth by 2025 on SPT (Specialised Pet Trade) and Vet ranges, and due to increased needs to partner the business. This has led to setting up a new entity in the UK and centralising the functions fully dedicated to this new business unit. You will be part of a unique team that will be working within this new structure, so it's your chance to really make your mark.
There is an expectation that the successful candidate will be able to work remotely for the majority of the time, and visit site in Castle Cary as/when required infrequently.
What are we looking for?
· Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting & Finance, or equivalent Finance qualifications
· Experience in the accounting field, with experience in ERP (Navision) and MS Office
· Experience in accounts receivable operation flow is preferable
· A self-driven, highly motivated individual, comfortable with interacting at various levels in an organization
What would be your key responsibilities?
· The primary objectives for the EKA (European Key Accounts) Accounts Receivable Accountant will involve joining a team in setting up a new entity, processing operational transactions at European level and digitalisation of the processes involved
· Processing accounting receivables and incoming payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures, performing day to day financial transactions (including verifying, classifying, computing, posting and recording accounts receivables’ data)
· Preparing bills receivable, invoices and bank deposits
· Performing day to day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, computing, posting and recording accounts receivables’ data
· Reconciling the accounts receivable ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted
What can you expect from Mars?
· An industry competitive salary and benefits package, including excellent pension
· Mars have been voted in the Top 10 of UK ‘Great Places to Work’ since 2016
· Pet-friendly offices, where your pet’s enjoyment is as high on our agenda as yours
· A company that understands the importance of a work-life balance
· The chance to take hold of your own career, and develop personally and professionally
Job Segment: Accounts Receivable, Clerical, Accounting, Bank, Banking, Finance, Administrative