Start Your Journey With Us as a Room Attendant
We are looking forward to welcoming you into a world of career development, where there is a real focus on sharpening your skills within a world-class environment. The St Pancras Renaissance hotel promotes exceptional skills, and you will have a platform on which you can showcase your expertise and creativity. A team of passionate hospitality talent awaits you.
Our ideal Room Attendant
What we're looking for
· A team-first attitude
· Great hospitality skills as well as attention to detail
· Positive outlook and outgoing personality
As our new Room Attendant, you will be responsible for:
· Tailoring Guest room to the St Pancras standard
· Replace guest amenities and supplies in rooms
· Greet guests and take care of requests
Your Rewards and Benefits
In addition to the benefits you would expect from being part of a luxury, iconic brand, we also offer the following benefits:
· Seeking adventure? Discover the world at discounted rates
· Excite your taste buds with 20% off our food and beverage outlets
· Relax and unwind with 20% off spa treatments and golf across our properties
· Take advantage of our monthly wellbeing packages;
· Free health check from our Occupational Health specialist
· Chiropodist appointments to take the pressure off your feet!
· Nourish your mental and emotional wellbeing with free Reiki appointments
· Loan offered to help buy a season ticket for travel to and from work in London
· Cycle to work scheme
· National and international career development opportunities
· Access to free language lessons
· Discount at major retailers across the UK
· Workplace Pension Scheme
· Package of healthcare benefits
· Opportunity to be a part of our #SPSC team who are committed to Take Care and Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives
· Reward and Recognition; chance to become our Associate or Manager of the Month
· Diamond – St. Pancras Instant Recognition programme
· Meals on duty, Uniform provided and laundered free of charge
Don't delay – Send us your CV today and a member of our HR team will contact you should your application become successful!
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.