Description de l'offre
Marriott International , has 30 renowned hotel brands in 122 countries around the world, and we're still growing. We celebrate the dreamers who make their own mark, and with good reason. Our founders, J.W. and Alice Marriott started with a small idea, a root beer stand. From there, it grew into a small hotel business, and then another, bigger one. Together they created something that changed their future—and maybe yours. A great career has always been a great adventure. Now it's your turn.
Marriott West India Quay is a unique 5* hotel combining 2 Marriott brands ideally placed in Canary Wharf, provides convenient access to top attractions in London, including the O2 Arena, ExCeL, and Olympic Park. Join us here at the London Marriott Hotel West India Quay for an unforgettable experience.
· Assist all guests arriving by car, taxi or limousine by opening the car door and helping to unload luggage. Extreme care and proper loading habits for protection of guest property should be taken when carts are in use.
· Use correct luggage handling standards to record and store all guest luggage on arrival and departure and for long term storage of bags.
· Assist guests in obtaining a taxi when doorman is not available and if necessary, assist with loading of luggage.
· Ensure flags are raised each morning and lowered each evening or during inclement weather following proper flag etiquette.
· Assist in answering the luggage room dect phone. Check and uncheck luggage for guests.
· Provide directions, maps and other information as requested, about the immediate and surrounding areas.
· Maintain a clear roadway directly in front of the hotel entrance.
· Keep an umbrella in an accessible area at all times to assist guests in and out of cars during inclement weather, including escorting guests to their parked vehicles.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.