Description de l'offre
Marriott Hotels , Marriott International's flagship brand with more than 500 global locations, is advancing the art of hosting so that our guests can travel brilliantly. As a host with Marriott Hotels, you will help keep this promise by delivering premium choices, sophisticated style, and well-crafted details. With your skills and imagination, together we will innovate and reinvent the future of travel.
The York Marriott Hotel is situated in grounds overlooking the racecourse, with a busy bus route passing right by our door, and connections in and out of both York and Leeds we are very easy to reach.
We offer our associates a competitive benefits package:
Discounted Rooms rates for you and your friends and family in over 6000 hotels across the globe
Discounted Food & Beverage in Marriott Hotels (including £5 breakfast)
Global Careers Opportunities
FREE Meals on Duty, Tea & Coffee Car Parking, Uniform, Gym Membership
50% off Paddy & Scotts Coffee
Discounted Cinema Tickets, Shopping vouchers, Days out and Holliday discounts
FREE passes into some of York's biggest attractions.
Apprenticeship programmes up to and including level 5 in Operational Management
If you are willing to be dedicated in your role with a positive attitude, you can go far with Marriott.
Apply now and start your journey with Marriott , it could be ‘Where you Belong'
Do you want to work in a varied and responsible role with friendly and supportive co-workers?
Could you play a vital role in ensuring our guests are well looked after during the Night hours?
Do you pride yourself on your analytical and computer skills and excellent attention to detail?
We are looking for a Night Auditor who works well under pressure, can multi-task and is dedicated to the team and to making our Guests' stay Brilliant.
Being part of our Nights team is the most varied role in the hotel, working across departments, developing a multitude of skills and a taking on a high level of responsibility.
Hours of Work:
The Night Auditor will work a minimum of 40 hours per week, working 5 shifts over 7, to include weekends and bank holidays. Hours of work are 10.45pm – 7.15am.
Rate of Pay is £8.30 per hour.
Job Tasks include:
· Taking, preparing and delivering Room Service orders during the night.
· Serving alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks on the Bar.
· Running the Night Audit using the Opera System and ensuring all financial transactions are finalised using the computer.
· Working on the Reception desk, greeting guests, including check in and out and dealing with guest requests.
· Making beds, delivering extra amenities to rooms and assisting with maintenance issues.
· Assisting the Conference and Events Team in setting up/breaking down conference rooms.
· Dealing calmly and confidently with difficult situations such as full hotel fire evacuations and administering first aid.
· Report maintenance needs, accidents, injuries to the Manager.
· Speak with others using clear and professional language. Developing and maintaining positive working relationships with others.
· Standing and walking for an extended period of time. Reaching overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling, and stooping. Moving, lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling, and placing objects weighing less than or equal to 25 pounds without assistance.
We are ideally looking for someone with:
· A good level of skill on the computer
· Cash Handling experience and numerical skills
· Some food and beverage experience in order to serve on the bar and prepare room service orders with confidence.
· Excellent Customer Service Skills
· The Ability to deal with difficult situations in a calm and professional manner at all times.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.