Are you a friendly, confident and enthusiastic individual seeking a career in hospitality? We have an exciting opportunity in our Front Office Night team as a Night Audit Supervisor. You will be part of the Marriott family offering outstanding service to our guests and associates. You will also have access to our exclusive benefits and training opportunities!
· Follow Brand Standards in all aspects of the job role
· Promoting a welcoming environment
· Assist in the coordination of other departments form 10.45 p.m. to 7.15 a.m.
· To ensure the correct administration of the payroll system within the Night team in liaison with the assistant team leader.
· To coordinate the smooth transition of information from the Night to the Day team.
· Ensure all guest complaints are followed up and dealt with professionally and efficiently.
What do you need to apply?
You do not have to have any specific qualifications in order to apply, but desirable if you have experience within hospitality. We look for enthusiasm, ability to adapt, well presented, excellent customer service skills and flexibility to work all shift patterns.
Free hot meals on shifts
Free use of our on-site leisure facilities including the Gym
3 course birthday dinner each year
Discounted stays at Marriott hotels worldwide
Cycle to work scheme
Free Car parking
Service awards and recognition gifts
A little more about us..
The Marriott International brand has more than 500 global locations; we advance in the art of hosting so that our guests can travel brilliantly. As a host with Marriott Hotels, you will help keep this promise by delivering premium choices, sophisticated style, and well-crafted details. With your skills and imagination, together we will innovate and reinvent the future of travel.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under UK or local laws.