An exciting opportunity to join the UK Above Property Marketing Team for Marriott Hotels Limited, who collectively are responsible for the revenue generation marketing efforts for the 54 participating hotels, including London, Provincial and Country Clubs properties.
The position has the responsibility of supporting the UK Above Property Marketing Team by providing administration support including budget management and reporting, presentation development, field communication and marketing campaign and project support. The role will also support the activation of UK marketing activity to drive revenues against short breaks, meetings and events and golf, leisure and food and beverage segments for the participating hotels of the UK Shared Service Marketing budget.
Education & Experience
· 1 – 2 years progressive work experience in an administration or marketing related role
· Desire to develop a career in marketing related role
· Marketing degree (or equivalent) desirable
Skills and Knowledge
· Demonstrates budget management skills and working knowledge of Excel
· Demonstrates project management skills
· Demonstrates strong organisational skills
· Demonstrate visual presentation development skills and an advanced knowledge of PowerPoint
· Expresses oneself clearly, concisely and effectively in one-on-one and group settings, both written and verbally.
· Acts independently to improve and increase skills and knowledge
· Ability to use standard software applications such as MSOffice and PowerPoint
· Works effectively within a team-based environment.
Core Work Activities
· Responsible for the management of the UK Shared Service marketing budget, including PO issuing, invoice processing and P&L management
· Developing hotel activation packs for marketing campaigns
· Providing support as required on the activation of marketing campaigns and projects
· Managing stakeholder communication from marketing team to the field
· Provide tracking and measurement support for marketing campaigns and activities
· Responsible for the collation of monthly and quarterly marketing plan updates
· Responsible for the management of appropriate sections on internal intranet site
· Develop presentations for campaign launches, cluster meetings and as required
· Provide project management support and coordination
Marriott International is the world’s largest hotel company, with more brands, more hotels and more opportunities for associates to grow and succeed. We believe a great career is a journey of discovery and exploration. So, we ask, where will your journey take you?