Posting Date May 10, 2021
Job Number 21045011
Job Category Human Resources
Location W Dubai - The Palm, West Crescent, Dubai, United Arab Emirates, United Arab Emirates VIEW ON MAP
Brand W Hotels
Position Type Non-Management
Located Remotely? N
Boldly coloring outside the lines of luxury, W turns the traditional notion of the extravagant hotel on its head. Our irreverent attitude and taste for excess redefine revelry for the modern jet set. Our guests have a lust for a life less ordinary that drives them to demand more, experience it all, and hit repeat.
We share our guests’ passions, providing insider access to what’s new and what’s next. Moderation is not in our vocabulary and we know that lust for life demands more, not less. W guests soak it in and live each day with a mantra: Detox.Retox.Repeat. If you’re ready to create the energetic W scene that is magnetic to everyday disruptors around the world, then we invite you to explore a career with W Hotels.
Your main duties and responsibilities are:
· To ensure that the talent housing is cleaned, inspected and monitored on a regular basis to maintain the high standard of cleanliness and safety levels.
· To clean rooms, along with all common areas of apartments and prepare beds, prior to arrival of new joiners.
· Prepare the Welcome Pack for new joiners.
· To assist the implementation of accommodation rules and regulation, carry out room’s inspections when advised by your supervisor and report and irregularities.
· To report any breakages and maintenance issues whilst maintaining a log and following up on repairs.
· Liaise with the building maintenance team for necessary repairs.
· Coordinate pest control and reporting any requirements inside talent apartments.
· To keep an updated inventory of all items in store rooms.
· To prepare and keep apartment and room keys in an organized and safe manner, and issue room keys to new joiners, as well to collect keys from Talents those are leaving the company.
· To assist with the welcoming and greeting of new arrivals to housing and go through the check-in process.
· To assist with the exit formalities of a talent when leaving the housing.
· To report all talents comments and complaints on a timely manner and assist them if feasible at his/her level or give them the right feedback.
Follow all company policies and procedures; ensure uniform and personal appearance is clean and professional; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets. Report accident, injuries and unsafe work conditions to Housing supervisor. Welcome and acknowledge all talents and guests according to company standards. Speak with others using clear and professional language; prepare and review written documents accurately and completely; Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others; support team to reach common goals; listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other employees. Ensure adherence to quality expectations and standards. Enter and locate work-related information using computers and /or point of sale systems. Move, lift, carry, push, pull and place objects weighing less than or equal to 10 pounds without assistance. Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisor.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, such as disability and veteran status, or any other basis covered under applicable law.