At Sheraton, we go above and beyond in everything we do. We are inspired by our guests and one another – and are driven to make things better. We love what we do, and we give it all we've got – on property and off. When guests stay with us, it's not just a room with a bed that they're buying. It's an experience. We're looking for someone who is ready to go beyond in everything they do. If you are someone with a genuine drive to improve your life and the lives of those around you, we encourage you to explore careers with Sheraton.
Being a Guest Service Agent in Sheraton Grand Macao, the associate will be able to perform a variety of tasks that pertains in the department. The associate will be able to perform the basic check in, check out, deliver exceptional service for VIP guests, answer voice calls at the guest service center, deliver unique experience for our premier guests at the Sheraton Club and able to coordinate rooms arrangement for large convention groups.
Guest relations, working with others, check-in/check-out, communications, greet/escort guests and guest services are key ingredients to success for this opportunity.
Core work activities include:
• Anticipate guests' service needs, including asking questions of guests to better understand their needs and watching/listening to guest preferences and acting on them whenever possible.
• Thank guests with genuine appreciation and provide a fond farewell.
• Engage guests in conversation regarding their stay, property services, and area attractions/offerings.
• Develop and maintain positive and productive working relationships with other employees and departments.
• Process all guest check-ins by confirming reservations in computer system (e.g., Fidelio, PMS, FOSSE, OPERA), verifying guest identity, requesting form of payment, assigning room, and issuing room key in accordance with property policies and procedures.
• Process all check-outs including express check-outs, resolving any late and disputed charges, settling account, retrieving room key, and requesting comments on guest's stay.
• Operate telephone switchboard station in order to answer telephone calls.
• Supply guests/residents with directions and information regarding property amenities, services, and hours of operation, and local areas of interest and activities.
• Follow up with guests to ensure their requests or problems have been met to their satisfaction.
• Provide guest service of all areas at Sheraton Club.
Minimum Job requirements:
• High school diploma/G.E.D. equivalent
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.