Posting Date Feb 11, 2021
Job Number 21011823
Job Category Loss Prevention & Security
Location AC Hotel Santiago Costanera Center, Avenida Vitacura 130 Providencia, Santiago, Región Metropolitana de Santiago, Chile VIEW ON MAP
Brand AC Hotels
Position Type Non-Management
At AC Hotels, we believe attention to detail is the greatest form of generosity we can offer. Whether it’s the artful pour of a drink or the elegant line of a chaise, AC Hotels believes that if we have time to make it, we have time to make it beautiful. Our guests recognize and appreciate the edited beauty of AC Hotels. They feel connected to us through a shared concern for details. They enjoy feeling a part of our small, discrete, global tribe. In fact, the feeling of being among like-minded people is a significant part of the AC appeal.
We’re looking for cultural innovators to join our team. If you are someone who has an inner creativity and love for art, design and culture, then we invite you to explore a career with AC Hotels.
Welcome to our family
We welcome you to be a member of our global, diverse Marriott family. Whether traveling across the city or around the globe we realize the importance of making each guest feel as welcome and secure as possible. Your protective nature and attention to details will play an important role in our success. Here, your work is appreciated as much as your individuality and you will be supported in all of your efforts.
The impact you’ll make
Your watchful eye and protective instinct goes far beyond basic. Because of you, our guests can come and go freely without worry. Your dedication to safety provides the guest the same sense of security as they feel in their own home.
What you’ll do
· Patrol all areas of the property and assist guests with room access
· Monitor security feeds and conduct daily physical hazard inspections
· Respond to accidents and assist guests/employees during emergency situations
· Defuse guest disturbances and escort individuals from the property if necessary
· Conduct investigations, gather evidence, and facilitate interviews with relevant parties
· Complete required shift reports and maintain confidentiality of all loss prevention documents
Perks you deserve
We’ll support you in and out of the workplace by offering:
· Team-spirited coworkers
· Learning and development opportunities
· Encouraging management
· Wellbeing programs
· Discounts on hotel rooms, gift shop items, food and beverage
· Recognition programs
What we’re looking for
· Strong communication skills
· A history of thriving in stressful situations
· A team-first attitude
· A gift for paying attention to the smallest details
· Exercise good judgment and maintain a professional demeanor
This role requires compliance with quality assurance expectations and standards. You may be required to stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time. Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 50 pounds without assistance and assist with moving objects weighing in excess of 75 pounds. Enter and locate work-related information using computers and/or point of sale systems. Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
You’re welcomed here
Our highest priority is making you feel as welcome as our guests. We want you to feel comfortable being yourself and to know you’re important to us. You’ll make an impact in your role, and for that, you’ll be appreciated and valued.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, such as disability and veteran status, or any other basis covered under applicable law.