To serve all guests and complete all duties/mise-en-place, ensuring that Company operating standards and legal requirements are adhered to at all time and that guest satisfaction is exceeded.
· Previous experience working within a similar environment preferred.
Skills and Knowledge
· Strong Communication skills (verbal, listening, writing)
· Pro-active and reliable
· Able to work alone and within a team
· Displaying a great sense of urgency
Education or Certification
· Good level of English essential
· NVQ’S in food service/customer service preferred.
· To have full product knowledge of hotel services/facilities, all menu items and their service, in order to maximise guest satisfaction and sales opportunities with each guest contact.
· To maintain a high standard of service at all times, as laid down by standard operating procedures, brand standards and the ‘Passport to Success’ training program.
· To maintain hygiene, safety and fire standards within the work area in adherence with ‘Safety Matters’ and the hotel’s ‘clean as you go’ policy in order to ensure the health of guests and colleagues alike.
· To ensure that all mise-en-place is completed correctly, both prior to and after each shift, in order to maximise both guest and associate satisfaction.
· o deal with all guest requests and concerns in accordance with ‘Spirit to Serve’ and ‘L.E.A.R.N.’ procedures, thereby maximising guest satisfaction whilst maintaining profitability.
· To ensure that all items consumed by guests are correctly charged and that all stocks are controlled in line with audit procedures, in order to maximise revenues and guest satisfaction.
· Performs other related tasks as assigned by management.
· Complies with Marriott International Hotels Limited Regional Office policies and procedures.