Posting Date Apr 20, 2021
Job Number 21037134
Job Category Rooms & Guest Services Operations
Location The St. Regis Abu Dhabi, Nation Tower, Corniche, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, United Arab Emirates VIEW ON MAP
Brand St. Regis Hotels & Resorts
Position Type Non-Management
Located Remotely? N
The St. Regis brand first established luxury hospitality more than 110 years ago, with the opening of the St. Regis New York. From the moment John Jacob Astor IV opened the doors of his Beaux-Arts masterpiece on New York’s Fifth Avenue, St. Regis has stood as a symbol of uncompromising elegance and bespoke service. Today, with more than 40 of the best addresses around the world, St. Regis is a place where trends are born, boundaries are broken and guests can simply live exquisite. We invite you to explore careers at St. Regis.
Start Your Journey With Us
From the very first opening of the St. Regis New York, St. Regis has stood as a symbol of uncompromising elegance and bespoke service. As the original house of luxury, St. Regis continues to redefine modern luxury through great service. The St. Regis Abu Dhabi merges authentic Arabian hospitality with more than a hundred years of bespoke St. Regis tradition.
Crafted for modern connoisseurs who desire exceptional experiences, The St. Regis Abu Dhabi is the social epicenter for royalty, the discerning traveler and luminaries in the art of living. The hotel comprises of 283 fabulously appointed guest rooms including 55 suites, most of which have incredible views of both the Arabian Gulf and the city of Abu Dhabi, along with the breathtaking one of a kind Bridge suite between the two Nation Towers.
The St. Regis is a part of the Marriott International, a constant growing and a leading global hospitality company, having the vision to be the World's Favorite Travel Company, with more than 7,000 properties in 131 countries and territories. The core of the hotel are our staff whom we address as “Hosts” as they are the ultimate luxury ambassadors of our hotel, striving to provide exquisite stay to our guests and memorable experiences each day. Pursue your passion for a dynamic career and grow your expertise at the best address! We invite you to explore your career at The Abu Dhabi’s finest urban resort, The St. Regis Abu Dhabi.
To welcome guests to the hotel, answer guest’s questions and resolve guest’s problems. To perform check-in, check-out duties and receive payments from guests.
· To be an ambassador of the Front Office and the hotel, in and outside the work place.
· To provide a personal service to all the guests, fully aware and following the hotel standards and procedures.
· To ensure that all guests receive a warm welcome and that they enjoy their stay / visit being offered the finest personal service.
· To personally greet and escort the guests rather than pointing out directions.
· To ensure that the privacy of the guests and the confidentiality of the information is respected.
· To ensure uncompromising levels of cleanliness and maintenance of the work place through own responsibility.
· To manage any guest complaint in a professional manner, by owning it, resolving it to the guest’s satisfaction and recording it.
· To call the Duty/Night Manager, AFOM or FOM for advice in serious cases or if an approval is required.
· To ensure a proper use of the telephone etiquette as per St. Regis standards.
· To always keep the working area clean and well maintained.
· To use appropriate materials, equipment and supplies for the smooth run of the Front Office operations and to ask for requisitions accordingly.
· To attend all guests approaching the Welcome Desk in the procedure of check-in / check-out, inquiries, key handling and all related matters, respecting the hotel standards and procedures.
· To share daily activity highlights with the manager including internal and external guest opportunities.
· To be aware of and to report all guest comments or complaints.
· To be aware of all VIPs visiting or staying in the hotel.
· To maintain an accurate guest profile.
· To check the arrival lists and to block all the rooms according to guest requests and needs, as advised by the Front Office Manager.
· To ensure that all assigned and blocked rooms requiring special set-ups are accurately displayed in the PMS and available to the Housekeeping and other departments in due time.
· To properly follow all CID and local government requirements concerning hotel guests and files.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, such as disability and veteran status, or any other basis covered under applicable law.