Posting Date Apr 30, 2021
Job Number 21041862
Job Category Food and Beverage & Culinary
Location Mauna Kea Beach Hotel Autograph Collection, 62-100 MaunaKea Beach Drive, Kamuela, Hawaii, United States VIEW ON MAP
Brand Autograph Collection Hotels
Position Type Management
Located Remotely? N
Marriott's Autograph Collection features a select group of upscale and luxury independent partner hotels, each with its own distinct personality, experience, style and features. Located in major cities and desirable destinations around the world, Autograph guests favor hotel stays that reflect their own unique and personal styles. Be a part of our team and deliver an innovative guest experiences that resists predictability.
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, Prince Resorts Hawaii, Inc. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
· Manage the kitchen of the dining outlet under his/her direction, operating within the budgeted food and labor cost.
· Inventory food products available to develop daily specials.
· Ensure efficient service while maintaining the high quality of food being served.
· Supervise all banquet food planning and production.
· Responsible for daily food requisitions, proper storage and handling procedures, and rotation of stock.
Minimum Qualification Requirements:
· 3 years related work experience
· Dept. of Health TB Clearance
· Skills to effectively supervise and manage the department and meet goals.
· Must be able to multi-task.
· Food Safety Certificate, preferred
This company is an equal opportunity employer.