Posting Date Apr 27, 2021
Job Number 21040391
Job Category Sales & Marketing
Location AC Hotel Los Angeles South Bay, 2130 E Maple Ave, El Segundo, California, United States VIEW ON MAP
Brand AC Hotels
Position Type Non-Management
Located Remotely? N
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, Welcome Group, Inc.. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
The Brand NEW AC Hotel Los Angeles South Bay is looking for a dynamic Sales Coordinator to join their sales team. The AC Hotel LA South Bay is located in El Segundo and offers 180 new guestrooms, over 7K sq. feet of indoor/outdoor meeting space and two restaurants; AC Lounge + Patio and FLORA Rooftop Lounge.
The Sales Coordinator would provide administrative support for the Sales staff including greeting visitors, answering the telephone, gathering data, compiling reports, maintaining social media presence, generating content and preparing correspondence. The sales coordinator will also provide assistance in generating Event Orders, assisting with day-of events and work closely with all departments to ensure the success of new initiatives and/or events.
· Perform a wide variety of administrative assignments which are sometimes confidential in nature.
· Operate a computer to enter data, draft, edit, revise and print letters, reports and other documents.
· Generate social media content and posts
· Greet and direct visitors and answer, screen and route phone calls.
· Sort, screen, and distribute incoming mail.
· Resolve routine administrative problems and answer basic inquiries.
· Establish, maintain and update records and other documents.
· Arrange and schedule meetings, travel, interviews and appointments.
· On time and at work when scheduled.
· Attend department meetings as scheduled.
· Consistent professional and positive attitude and actions when communicating with guests, vendors and associates.
· Report any incidents of guest dissatisfaction or other matters of significance to management so that corrective measures may be taken.
· Comply with policies and procedures. Practice safe work habits and comply with sanitary, safety, security and emergency procedures. Write shift reports including reports on any incidents of theft, accidents or injuries when assigned. Check with manager before leaving work area.
· Perform special projects and other responsibilities as assigned. Participate in task forces and committees as requested.
· Any other tasks / duties as requested by management.
This company is an equal opportunity employer.